10.02.2007

Just Thinkin!

Sorry no pics I always try to post some!

Do you ever wonder why things happen the way they do? Do you ever stop and think is this it, is this what I spent all these years working towards? Well I know how it is. I've been there. You think God dosent hear you and you think you can do it all alone. When in actuality you cant! It's so hard, to find what you've lost. It's so had to think past those thoughts. It's s hard to see things unfold and realize that your further apart. But no matter how far, no matter how long, no matter how much you feel lost, He is there for you! He is there to confort you, He is there to give you strength when you are weak, He is there to guide you through your mistakes. It's Him that you find courage in. It's Him that you have hope, when everything seems hopeless. It's Him who wakes you in the middle of the night, it's Him who keeps you safe during the day. It's Him who guides you and says everything's gonna be alright! He's the only one who realy knows what you've gone threw. He's the only one who takes away the pain. He's your beginning, He's your end, He's your help, in times of need, He's your future, your dreams, your father, your brother, mother, and children. He's your end, and everything in between. He's great, joy, love, happiness, patience and even forgiveness! He loves you so much He can't leave you the same!

Here's a word that I keep on my desk! It has helped me to keep my focus when everythings so crazy!

July 5th 2006:

You are not forgotten or overlooked. I have chosen you. You are Mine and I am yours. I treasure you. You are precious - significant - set apart to love Me. I gave My life so that you may live. Live in My presance. Daily be aware that I am all that you have need of. All other things will be found in Me. Enter thruogh My heart. Explore the depths of My love. Your purpose - your reason for living is to glorify My father.

Hope this helps any of you that read my Blog.

Stand Up Stand Out,

No comments: