10.31.2007

Deer Slaya!!!

Well as all of you know I work in St. Francisville, with to Deer
hunters. Well Pastor Timmy took me hunting with him last Monday. I was
in and out of acoma since I had to be at his house for 5:15, don't
forget I now live in BR! Well about 4:45 I get a text saying just has
one blow at me there startin to move. So I got ready. Had a doe come
up on me so I got in position and here comes another one! This one was
bigger so I drew back and Waco I smoked her!!!!! I would always laugh
at those guys who say I gotta ait down before I fall over. Well I was
that guy Monday! So we go to look for her and bairlet find any blood,
but I know I hit her it looked just like it does in the videos! So I
find the first bit of blood! And PT was like a blood trailing dog! We
finally found her 115 yrds from where I smoked her! 90lb doe bout a 25
yrd shoot with my bow! First deer ever prob second time I have ever
shot my bow! AmaIng imma Deer Slaya!!'
>
>

No comments: