4.10.2007

Honeymoon

Ok so Meg wouldn't let me post about our honeymoon while we were there. so here's a few pics I took on my phone. oh and by the way she didn't know where we were going till the last flight from LAX. When they said welcome to your non stop flight to Maui!!! Priceless....

And here is the face I have been waiting for ever since I booked the honeymoon spot.....

Here's some random Omish guy I saw at LAX.

This says it all!!!

Why do I always look like I'm high in every picture. Who says the past won't come back to haunt you?

We finally make it to our destination!!! After 13 hours of airports and flying. It was totaly worth it!

3 comments:

Connie Firmin said...

Doug & I are going there next year. You'll have to tell us some good places to check out while we're there! Hope you guys had an awesome trip!

Connie Firmin said...

Sorry - "have" an awesome trip!

Anonymous said...

Finally a post from you!!! Wow, Maui, thats awesome. The picture was beautiful. I want to see blue water one day. Hope ya'll had a good time. Saw the wedding video on Myspace. I'm so excited for you.