3.21.2007

My Beautiful Rib!

Well only 9 days till we tie the knot! I would be lieing if I said I wasn't nervous. But I am so excited to know that in just a few short days I will be spending the rest of my life with my best friedn. Meg is so amazing! I wish I could tell all of youto find someone like her but the truth is there is no one like her, she's one in a billion, good luck trying. Meg I love you so much, and every day it gets stronger and stronger. I can't wait to begin the rest of my life with you. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, one week to go. Congrats!! Marriage is wonderful, ignore all those people that tell you, that you are too young, Wes and I heard that all the time. When its right you know it and I know God sent her just for you. Keep him first and your marriage will always be blessed. Oh yeah, enjoy your Wedding day, don't stress over little things, it'll all fall into place. Months of planning and its over in what seems like a second.

im>just-teli@ said...

your getting married!!!!!yaaaa