3.05.2008



Matt 11:12 nlt
"the Kingdom of Heaven has been advancing and violent people are attacking it."

Here's the question, Who's side are you on?
Some people believe that its not their fight, or that they can have the best of both worlds and that in the end they will be able to pick the right side when the time comes. Well now is that time! If you have never picked your side then today is your day!
"I wish that you'd be hot or cold if your lukewarm I will spit you out of my mouth!" Rev 3:15-16 nlt.

We are defiantly in a war! And it is a battle to the end. If you are not being attacked then I have to wonder who's side you are on!

"For many are called but few are chosen." Matt 22:13 nlt
God has called all of us to do something in this fight to advance His Kingdom, but as I said earlier some people sit on the side saying this is not my fight; Why should I get involved in someone else's life and try to help them make right decisions? I gotta look out for myself! OK so maybe that is true you do have to look out for yourself, but at the same time how could you sit there and watch one of your brothers or sisters in Christ go down in flames! Pardon the expression...
That's the reason few are chosen, because no one wants to do what it takes to make a difference in someone else's life.

So are you that guy? The one who's aimlessly walking down the side line watching everyone else in the battle? If so time to get in the game! Help advance the Kingdom! We need you. No matter your past , no matter what you think about yourself, no matter your circumstances. WE NEED YOU!

Will you answer the call?

No comments: