11.08.2007

Are You Willing

Large crowds followed Jesus as He came down the mountianside. Suddenly
a man with leprosy approached Him and knelt before Him, "Lord," the
man said, "if You are willing, You can heal me and make me clean."
Jesus reached out and touched him. "I am willing," He said, "be healed!"
Matthew 8:1-3 NLT

2 things came to me as soon as I read this.
1 Jesus had to be willing.
2 The man with leprosy also had to be willing!

What do you think would have happened if that man just said I know
Jesus can heal me and he never acted on it? He probably wouldnt have
been healed.

The Bible says the faith without works is dead! Which means that you
can have all the faith in the world but if you font act on it then you
might as well not even have faith! Chad Daniel always told mr that
Faith isnt faith till there's muscle movement. Think about that!

Stand Up Stand Out
Eddie Guerra
eddieguerra.blogspot.com

No comments: