1.18.2007

My Beautiful Bride

Well this is my soon to be beautiful Bride. AKA my Rib!!!! I love her so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. It's gonna be so awesome to wake up to her incredable face everyday. Minus the morning breath! Well you know what I mean. Hey if you haven;t noticed every time you check out my blog at the top to the right is a counter that counts down to our wedding day. I love her so much you have no idea. Oh and by the way don't tell her I posted about her. She dosen't like me to post about her. But I can't help it. She's so amazing and I'm so in love with her. Let me know what you think....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that's so cute!!
it's obvious that u looove her so much just reading what u sed about her, in fact i'm engaged with someone too, and i feel the same things about him (like waking up all the mornings with his lovely face next to me and all) i'm in a great hurry to get married with him too.
anyway, i'm glad to see men can be like this (as, dare we say, sentimental and lovely about their bride and all! love's crazy, right?)
well, it was nice reading this!
see ya!

ps: my blog is just before yours, as i understood it!

Anonymous said...

pps: she's lucky her boyfriend is completely mad for her! she probably deserves it!