10.20.2006

Meg











Hey everyone,

I know it's been awhile since I posted but my phone has been broken for almost two months. A chair slammed into it when we were loading up for the one year ann.

But I just wanted to let everyone see my beautiful soon to be Bride!!!!! She is so amazing. I thank God for her every day. She is such a huge part in my life. I can't wait till I can wake up to her every day. She has definately stolen my heart...

I will soon post more about how we met. And I'll try to keep it short. I hate to read long posts so I'll keep 'em short. Love you guys. Hope everyone is doing ok.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey man,
you and Meagan are awesome! I can't wait for the wedding to come! :p You two go together like cake & ice cream! Sunday was fun! Can't wait to do it again!