9.09.2006

For All of You Who Were Wondering

Ok so some of you have asked how Megan and myself met. Well I hope you read all of this. Because here is what you asked for.....
as all of you know I lived in St. Louis Missouri for two years, working at the St. Louis Dream Center. Well when I came back to Louisiana I saw Megan at Refuge. Right then I knew it wasn't gonna happen. So I put her out of my head. "She was just to good for me" So everyone said. Sweat me!!!
Well I started serving at refuge and helping Pastor Timmy. Then we launched the St. Francisville Campus. To my suprize she felt God calling her to Franny just as I did. Now I'll just have you all know I felt called before I knew she was coming up here....
We both started working in the office. And I finally got the courage up to ask her out for Valentines day.

Well I gotta go. So for now I'll say

TO BE CONTINUED

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Allright! I knew Eddie would deliever! That's pretty awesome. I knew that you and Timmy were working together up in Frannyville, but I didn't know how long Megan had been up there. Did you ever get my picture though. Just curious. Hey, you have to show me how to put videos on my blog. I mean, that's just how it goes. Thanks for posting just for me! :-) I feel so special know!
Late.

Jamie said...

What do you mean ' to be continued'?

im>just-teli@ said...

thats awesome only..ive heard the story a million times !!hahah:)hey you spelled st francisville wrong to:)

im>just-teli@ said...

hey guess what you have the honor of having an enormous picture on my blog!!! see you tonight refuge

Jamie said...

Congradulations, Eddie! I am so excited for you and Megan! Ya'll are perfect for each other, and can see ya'll doing great things for the Kingdom together. I'll be praying for you man.
Late,
SKittles

Holly Kay said...

thats cool i unterstand that im not "COOL" enough to be a link on you blog thats cool. i understand hahah J/J!!!!