8.03.2006

Hillsong United In Baton Rouge

Only the most amazing night of worshiop that
I've been a part of. It was slammin.




Pastor Mike is always throwin down some where.
It's an honor to say that he was my Youth Pastor

This is the Youth Pastor of Hillsong Church. The one thing he said that stuck out to me the

most was when he said a quote from a kid that was in his youth group.

"What good is the armor of God unless the warrior is in it!"

If you missed this amazing night of worship YOU MISSED OUT!!! It definately was an

amazing night of worship.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Eddie,Were did you get hte Children's cup link under your links I want to put it on my blog.

Amy

Jamie said...

Edro, we're hooking up pretty soon. I just got a lot going on right now. New job, school about to start, but hey, we're gonna do it.